Whether a formal or informal proceeding is required, we have the experience to help you manage the estate impartially from start to final distribution in a timely, efficient and accurate manner. Court filings can be done through the estate attorney or by us as appropriate. A very short list of P/R duties includes:
1. Making sure the estate is being managed under all appropriate documents such as a will, handwritten instructions, letter to family or the law of intestacy.
2. Collecting and inventorying the assets of the estate.
3. Managing the assets of the estate through the probate process.
4. Managing the creditor's claim process to appropriately pay bills and eliminate problems later.
5. Make sure all necessary tax returns are filed.
6. Make distributions to the heirs or beneficiaries of the estate.
7. Close the estate after all of the above responsibilities have been fulfilled.
Accepting Appointments by Referral