Trustee Support Services
1. Perform a trust acceptance review.
1. Review, understand and follow the trust document.
2. Distribute trust income and assets in accordance with the trust document.
3. Prepare and distribute proper accountings of trust assets and activity.
4. Address specific beneficiary issues.
5. Prepare and file tax returns.
6. Prepare and file necessary court reports.
1.Prepare a risk tolerance analysis considering the beneficiaries, trust’s purpose and available resources.
2. Establish investment parameters and goals.
3. Invest the trust portfolio objectively for the benefit of all the beneficiaries.
4. Manage the portfolio in a tax efficient manner taking into consideration non-tax matters.
5. Review the investment performance in light of the established goals and objectives.
6. Review and adjust the parameters, goals and investments as necessary.
Accepting Appointments by Referral